I am proud to have been re-elected as your Ward 2 Councillor. I will continue to be a strong advocate for the constituents in Ward 2 while serving all of the residents of Whitchurch-Stouffville.
Please follow me on my Facebook page. You can also sign up for my regular email updates. The links are provided below. You can reach me by email with questions or comments at email@example.com and I will respond as quickly as possible.
Thank you for your ongoing support.
Together with the Mayor and Councillors, all Town of Whitchurch-Stouffville staff are committed to providing excellence in customer service. They are here to help. Click here to access the Town website.
- Council Meetings, Agendas & Minutes
- Ward Boundaries
- Community Groups, Clubs and Places of Worship
- Musselman’s Lake Residents’ Association
- Town of Whitchurch-Stouffville
- Jane Philpott – MP – Markham—Stouffville
- Paul Calandra – MPP Markham–Stouffville
- Waste Collection Calendar
- Whitchurch-Stouffville Public Library
- YorkScene: What’s On in York Region
- MTO Road Conditions
Stay In Touch
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and add you name to my email list. Include your first and last name as well as your email address. If you wish you can also include your address. This will allow us to target communications related specifically to your community. We will include you in our important updates and you can unsubscribe at any time.